merry Christmas from:
1. The high council: Shostakovich (myself, katherine psybelius), Tchaikovsky (Jo jinglebelltchaik), Rimsky-Korsakov (Ryker flamboyant-bassist), and our lord and savior Johann Sebastian Bach (Kelly bachtothefugue)
2. Dvorak (credits to to the-voice-leading-nazi)
5. Benjamin Britten (in honor of Josh deceptivecadenza)
8. Mahler (for the hundreds of you with URLs named after Mahler there are literally so many of you omg)
9. Ravel (also by the-voice-leading-nazi)
HAPPY DECEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL
Sometimes I’m confused by Canadian stereotypes but then I realize that we literally dump maple syrup onto the snow, wait for it to get gooey and then scoop it up with a stick and eat it
you better not be fucking with me canada is this for real
it is all too real
Filed under: Rings appropriate to propose with instead of diamonds.
Ethiopian girl guarded from gang rape & assault by three lions.
“The girl had been taken by seven men who wanted to force her to marry one of them. She was beaten repeatedly. Then the lions chased off her captors. The three lions guarded her for about half a day. They stood guard until we found her and then they just left her like a gift and went back into the forest.”
Then, Stuart Williams (the local wildlife ‘expert’) suggests that perhaps the lions mistook the 12 year old girl’s cries for a lion cub. Which seems awfully silly, considering that lions are perfectly capable of telling apart the gazelles they eat from their own cubs, aren’t they?
if fuckin lions know that rape is bad then so should you